In this monthly education column, I shared research-based classroom best practices and lesson plans. I ran this column in Good Morning Aomori from October 2018 to May 2020 while I was teaching English in Japan.
Selected articles from Today’s Lesson:
- Three Ways to Check for Understanding
- C is for Comics: Using Comics in the Classroom
- Must Have Classroom Items for ALTs
- Don’t Reinvent the Wheel: Lesson Planning Resources for ALTs
- Connect Magazine; Terrace House: A Window Into Japanese Dating Culture (original) (reprint)
- The Toyama TRAM; Summer in Shimokita Penninsula: A Nature Lover’s Guide to the Northern Tip of Honshu